Monday, January 30, 2017

Our Dining Experience at Texas Roadhouse in Uptown Mall

Still in celebration of the New Year, last January 2, our family - the Bahala Gang, decided to check out the Uptown Mall in BGC. Although the mall was already open as early as last year (don't know the exact date of the mall's opening), it was only then that we got the chance to visit the place.

Still very much with Christmas spirit, the whole ambience of the mall was very festive, and of course, elegant. Just look at the Christmas tree! We did not really let the chance to have our photo with the Christmas tree pass. It was so beautiful and grand!




uptownmall3
The Bahala Gang at the Uptown Mall Christmas tree!


While searching for a place to dine, we came across Texas Roadhouse. And as we find the resto unique and appealing, we decided to try what's on their menu.

uptownmall-texas-roadhouse4
The Bahala Cowboys 


While waiting for our table to be ready, we entertained ourselves by taking photos using the available cowboy hats at the entrance. Oh, and there is also a toy horse at the entrance which my girls tried to ride on. 


uptownmall-texas-roadhouse3
The Bahala Cowgirls


The place is very spacious and has a very relaxing atmosphere. Despite the many diners, you will never feel that the place was really crowded. Thanks to the nice interior and lighting of the resto!


uptownmall-texas-roadhouse
Cheeky Girls 


Yay! We were finally seated! :D


uptownmall-texas-roadhouse2



Once seated, they already served us with these yummy complimentary buns with cinnamon-flavored butter...


uptownmall-texas-roadhouse5




And then the complimentary peanuts followed... 


uptownmall-texas-roadhouse6




Despite being very dry, the peanuts really tasted good! We were even joking around that time as we already seem to be full with all the complimentary food they are serving, "Tara, uwi na tayo. Busog na tayo eh!" (Let us go home as we are already full!) hahahaha

But of course, we did not leave the place. Baka habulin kami ng steak knife! hahahaha

So, here are what we ordered for dinner!



uptownmall-texas-roadhouse7
Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs(Full Slab)

The Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs is really a must-try! Tasty, tender, it was really a hit both for adults and the kids!

uptownmall-texas-roadhouse10
Grilled Shrimps Skewers
The Grilled Shrimps is another favorite too! It tastes really fresh and juicy! Yum, yum!

uptownmall-texas-roadhouse11
Oven Roasted Chicken

And of course, we also ordered the kids' all-time favorite - chicken!

We also ordered two types of salad - Caesar Salad, and the other which has mango in it. Unfortunately, I was not able to take photos as we already started digging the moment the salad plate was put on our table! (Di naman halatang gutom na kami! lol) 

uptownmall-texas-roadhouse8
Salad

uptownmall-texas-roadhouse9
Garlic Rice


Again, unfortunately, I was not able to take note of the prices of the food that we ordered. I kept the receipt but I accidentally lost it. Sorry! But as far as I can recall, our total bill that night amounted to more than five thousand pesos. Not bad for a group of 8, right?! But because I got myself a BFF, we were able to avail of a 30% discount! Yey!

Want to know more about my new BFF? Will tell more about it on a separate post!:D

uptownmall-texas-roadhouse13
choose your pick! Their steaks are freshly hand-cut everyday! :D

Overall, we really enjoyed our dining experience at Texas Roadhouse. Nothing really beats good food, nice place and great company, can't wait to be back again! 

Texas Roadhouse is located at the 4/F Uptown Mall, 11th Dr, Taguig, Metro Manila. They are open from 11 AM till 1AM everyday. If you wish to contact them, you can reach them at this no: (02) 7762654. You can also check them out thru their facebook on this link: https://www.facebook.com/TexasRoadhousePH/


But hey, before checking out their page, do check out more photos of the Bahala Gang below! Happy reading and viewing! :D


uptownmall2
My Family

uptownmall
The Cheeky Girls with their Tito Kit!

But wait, Texas Roadhouse has another good news to its clienteles - a new branch has opened in G/F S Maison Mall in Conrad Manila! Go, visit this branch the soonest! Ciao! :D





58 comments:

  1. We don't frequent BGC that much but I think there's a newly opened Texas Roadhouse in S Maison Conrad. Steak sounds good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they opened a branch there too! you should check them out sometime. :)

      Delete
  2. Hopefully, magkaroon ng branch in MOA or somewhere in Paranaque! My husband and I love steaks and we would love to try Texas Roadhouse! Nakakatakam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they recently opened a branch in S Maison Conrad! :)

      Delete
  3. If we go there one day, alam ko na oorderin ko, ribs for me, shrimp for my son, and chicken for hubby! Saves time! Mukhang mabubusog na ren kami sa peanuts eh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true sis. sa peanut plang and dun sa bread, medyo solve ka na. hahahaha :)

      Delete
  4. Those ribs look so good! I've passed by Texas Roadhouse a couple of times, but never tried it. Mukhang ito ang next date destination namin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parang super sarap nung ribs! Makes me want to eat here. We were actually at Uptown last year, but we didn't get to go around the place pa. Will take note of this place and try it for lunch or dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ribs and Shrimp Skewers look so gooooddd!! Will definitely try that if ever we'll dine in that resto. :) Okay mamasyal sa Uptown Mall, dami kasi kainan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sis. dami kainan. lots of options but you really have to try Roadhouse! :)

      Delete
  7. Hmm...the grilled shrimps got me salivating for awhile..haha. Love grill foods and this place looks exciting. Cute family there mommy J. (macy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! hahaha! pag napadaan ka uptown, check out this resto! :)

      Delete
  8. I wanted to go to Uptown Mall, a friend mentioned there are plenty of good resto finds in there. Thanks for the recommendation, will check out Texas Roadhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Uptown Mall once and my family and I also ate at Texas Roadhouse. The birthday celebrator got to ride the "horse" and wear a cowboy hat while blowing the candle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the grilled shrimp skewers! But I think it's impossible for us to go there at BGC, hanggang alabang area lang. 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! let's just hope that they'll soon open one around Alabang area. :)

      Delete
  11. I love Texas Roadhouse. We have that here in Saudi, and I love their buns. :) The peanuts are a great way to kill time. :) Love the ribs. Really fall off the bones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true! I wish I was able to take home more of their peanuts and buns! hahaha

      Delete
  12. My husband would love a slab of fall-off-the bone ribs.I hope they open a branch in QC.The chicken also looks appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hopefully, they get to open a branch in QC too! :)

      Delete
  13. I live in the south so UP Town is quite far from my place. I'll try to visit them at S Maison soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ako din, hopefully I can visit their S Maison branch too. Never been to that hotel yet. :)

      Delete
  14. I can live on Grilled Shrimps Skewers for weeks! Hahaha! There's a branch here in Cebu but I haven't tried eating there! Adding to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love shrimps too! I can eat shrimps for a month! lol kidding aside, go check the resto sis, youll never regret it. :)

      Delete
  15. I've always wanted to try dining at this resto because of their ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. gusto ko ung hat
    hahahhaha, in attire talaga while eating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! I was not able to wear the hat myself though. haha

      Delete
  17. I think I have to bring my husband here. For sure, he'll love the food :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure he will. My hubby loves the place! :)

      Delete
  18. The full slab of ribs! Oh my im drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The ribs look good! Do they have dry rub ribs, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the ribs are really nice but I am not so sure if they have dry rub ribs though.

      Delete
  20. Nyahahaha who doesn't love complimentary food? That's the reason why I love Korean restaurants lol. Everything you order looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! true, presentation pa lang, busog ka na. :)

      Delete
  21. We experienced very poor service there when we ate. Needless to say, we haven't been back since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's sad to hear. Buti na lang we didn't experience the same.

      Delete
  22. We're usually at the Uptown Mall at least once a month since they opened but we haven't tried Texas Roadhouse there yet. Might go there to celebrate my upcoming birthday though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I heard and read poor reviews there though. But since I'm not based in Manila, I can't really immediately try for myself if they're for real. How long did you have to wait before they served your food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant remember exactly as we have our peanuts and buns to keep us busy while waiting, but I think it didn't really took that long... around 10 to 15 minutes, maybe. :)

      Delete
  24. We love those roasted peanuts! Texas Roadhouse has a great line-up of desserts, too. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, really love the taste of their peanuts! :)

      Delete
  25. Texas Roadhouse, I'd love to try the steaks. Minsan lang ako mag crave for steaks pero mukhang masarap yung dito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, masarap sya mommy lans. My kids enjoyed them too! :)

      Delete
  26. Hindi ko PA namin natatry SA Texas. Mukhang yummy talaga yung Ribs and chicken.

    Lhourdes M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yummy ribs indeed. the shrimps, the buns and the peanuts too!:)

      Delete
  27. I love most of your food choices. Love the shrimp the most. This is one placd I would love to spend the afternoon or dinner with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  28. ang sarap tignan nung mga pictures, i hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete