Friday, September 2, 2016

First Time to Bento!




Yay! Finally, I was able to somehow squeeze a little of my very hectic schedule into bento-making!

I have been purchasing bento tools whenever I chance upon them in supermarkets, department store, crafts stores, etc, hoping that someday, I will finally find the time to prepare bento meals for my two daughters.

And yes, finally, last Monday, August 22, 2016, I have finally made my first bento meal! Tsaraaan!

Bear-shaped rice with Hotdog and Apple Slices

And although my first creation was not really that good yet (well, really far from what I hoped to be!), I was still happy that these meals were able to put a smile on my daughters' faces!

Till my next bento meal! Ciao!

Hello Kitty Lunch Kit

Posted via Blogaway Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment